Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koga

Koga

PostSubject: My Secend Character   Fri May 02, 2008 3:44 am

Name:Sesshomaru

Race:Demon

Job:Villain

Looks: Sesshomaru has a Prussian blue crescent on his forehead. He also has two magenta stripes on each cheek and on the sides of his wrists as well. Most of the time, Sesshomaru appears in this form in both the manga and the anime.Sesshomaru's armor includes a spiked pauldron that covers his left shoulder attached to the upper section of his cuirass. When damaged, his armor automatically regenerates itself using youki.[17] Both his armor and his long flowing sash have a decided "Mainland" (Chinese) influence, as opposed to the customary Japanese armor and Obi (sash or belt). His Kimono is mostly white with a red[18] honeycomb and flower crest at the collar, sleeves, and shoulder, most likely the crest of his family clan. He wears Sashinuki Hakama, (a type of traditional flowing Japanese "pants"), which are gathered at the ankles producing the "ballooning" effect. His footwear consists of flat pointed ankle-high boots (instead of sandals), also reminiscent of Mainland influence.

Form: Sesshomaru's original form is a giant white dog with markings similar to those he has in his human form. In the anime, he transforms surrounded in a bright red aura or has a tornado circling around him. His eyes then take on a bright red color and yōkai marks on his body widen and become more apparent; the stripes on his cheeks which are usually smooth become jagged and change into a somewhat fiercer color. In the anime, he has acid breath released in his saliva and spreads like mist that melts anything nearby. He only fully transforms to his original form three times: during a battle with InuYasha, when he meets his mother, and during the battle which eventually leads to his arm regenerating and the formation of his sword Bakusaiga.

Personality: Calm Cool

Dislikes: Inuyasha

History: Sesshomaru is the yōkai son of the powerful Inu no Taishou and another, yet unnamed inuyōkai known only as Sesshomaru's Mother. Since Inu no Taishou is considered to be a daiyōkai (great yōkai), Sesshomaru is a daiyōkai himself. In both the manga and the anime, he appears stoic and hard to read. He rarely smiles, and when he does, it is usually not a good thing; Jaken once begged Sesshomaru to beat him rather than to smile because it was Sesshomaru's smile that he feared most. Sesshomaru believes that struggle is the only way for survival, and throughout most of the series, he shows his contempt for InuYasha, his half brother.

Although Sesshomaru inherited his father's Tenseiga, which can bring 100 people back to life with a single swing, he originally coveted InuYasha's inheritance, the powerful Tetsusaiga. However, a barrier was cast around Tetsusaiga so that full yōkai cannot wield it without burning their flesh. Even knowing that he cannot touch the sword, Sesshomaru still desires to take it from InuYasha. He fights with InuYasha in their father's grave and by chance, InuYasha transforms the blade and hacks off Sesshomaru's left arm. It is not until his fight with Magatsuhi that his left arm returns. By the time he regains his left arm, however, he is no longer interested in obtaining the Tetsusaiga.

He is followed by his retainer, an imp-like yōkai with a small beak named Jaken, and later by a human orphan named Rin, whom Sesshomaru brings back to life using Tenseiga, which he tells Jaken was merely a test of the sword (bringing a great deal of distress to the retainer). He is also followed by a two-headed dragon that Rin names Ah-Un. Ah-Un is Rin and Jaken's main form of transportation when Sesshomaru takes flight or when they need to cover long distances quickly. Also, Sesshomaru later saves Kohaku from Byakuya, resulting in Kohaku's decision to join his retinue as they leave Sesshomaru's mother's palace. It is also revealed that none of his companions (excluding Ah-Un) can again be revived by the Tenseiga since they have all died before and were either already revived by Tenseiga or are being kept alive by a Shikon Jewel shard.

Pictures:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: My Secend Character   Fri May 02, 2008 3:56 am

Being two people I don't like much eh........oh well you can be him too you mangy wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koga

Koga

PostSubject: Re: My Secend Character   Fri May 02, 2008 4:16 am

you lucky kagome whant me to be good to you.you mut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: My Secend Character   Fri May 02, 2008 7:03 am

Hehe, like you could hurt me Koga. All you do is run away like a coward. ((Ok you can post a response but I'm done posting, don't want to spam))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koga

Koga

PostSubject: Re: My Secend Character   Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 pm

half demon mangy mut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Secend Character   

Back to top Go down

My Secend Character