HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Worthless speck of a village

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuja

PostSubject: Worthless speck of a village   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Kuja finally came to after being torn from his original world and being forced into another, and it seemed that the world he was sent into was even less advance than Gaia was since he has yet to find a single large kingdom or any airships of any kind all he has seen is forest, demons, and small villages which made the Genome just sneer at how weak this world must be to have such places. The demons were laughable at best since he could make fiends more powerful than them and the humans seem to just scatter in fear of him, smart move he might add but still none the less pathetic. So as he flew in the sky over Kuage Village his desire to release some anger and also show this world how a true evil force works reached it's breaking point, this Village will burn and no one shall live to see the next sunrise this he swore.

He caused his weapon Takai to activate which cause seven orbs to orbit around him slowly as he picked out targets for them, the first one was to go into a building and tear it apart, the next was to rip into a woman's chest, the third was to take a man's head off, and the other four were to orbit around him. With a flick of his wrist he let them go as the orbs tracked down their targets, the first one went into a building and caused it to burst into flames sending bits of wood and straw everywhere, the second tracked the woman down and then tore a hole right through her chest causing her to fall out into a pool of her own blood as a silent scream could be seen on her face. Finally the third found it's target and took a large chunk out of a man's head killing him as his brain slowly oozed out of the wound causing the villagers to scream and panic as Kuja just laughed evilly at them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Kagome senesed something for lust for fighting and could sensed something wrong with villiage and ran up and saw man and looked man who was laughing evily and got mad the man had been killing off the villiages and kagome hated this and grabbed her bow and arrow and shot scared arrows into his back

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inuyashadeamonworld.bigforumpro.com
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:44 pm

((Not giving me much to work with hun))

Kuja watched as the villagers started to run around screaming in fear but then his magical powers sensed a weapon was shot at him, he turned to see an arrow come toward him and so he sent his four orbs around him at them causing the arrows and the orbs to explode, he looked at the person who shot at him and simply said "Madam you will have to do far better than that.......but in payment for such a weak attack." Kuja smirked evilly before he aimed his hand toward the village while he looked at her and his right hand glowed with a red light before a large ball of fire shot out of his hand and into the village, soon it smashed into the village causing a massive firestorm as buildings, people, animals, and everything else were being consumed by the flames that burned brightly and with malice. Kuja looked at Kagome and said "Care to try again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Sakura jumpted out from tree and attack him with sword attack and kagome then 7 scared arrows at him and then ran off into the villiage help people out

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 am

Kuja looked over to see some other girl was coming right at him with a sword so he summoned up an orb and used it to block her blade, he then felt the energies that the arrows shot at him a few moments ago were back and knew he had more of those arrows coming for him so he smirked. He quickly grabbed Sakura flipped over her and placed one foot on her back before kicking her right toward the arrows for her to take the hits as he moved out of the line of fire, he smirked at how stupid these females could be waiting for the moment where the arrows smash into the young woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 am

Sakura quickly for something to avoid the arrows and qucikly put hand ground spun her self around and then jumpted into a tree and felt very mad and growled at him and said " what do you want with this villiage "

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 am

Kuja looked over at Sakura and said "I simply wish to destroy it my dear, it is my job as an angel of death you know......This is boring, you have very little skill in battle. I shall end this....." Kuja flew high up into the air as his body started to pulse and glow as the energies he was building up could be felt with little trouble and it was a lot of energy, soon he let the energy flow out in a quick burst as ten giant beams of pure destruction shot out of his body into the air then fell toward the village for it was Kuja's most powerful spell Ultima EX. The when the beams hit the ground their was a giant flash of light then an unholy explosion that even people in villages miles away could feel and see as Kuage Village was now nothing but a memory, Kuja looked at the fiery destruction and he could see the younger woman was still alive, he floated down to her and then said "You shall be my little canary......now to put you in your cage." With that said Kuja and Sakura disappeared in flash of magic to a new location, this new location was a cave that Kuja had changed into an underground palace of sorts with his magics, he used his magic to place the badly injured girl in a cage that would make her as weak and powerless as a normal human girl while trapping her behind thick steel bars. He then used his cureja spell on her to heal all wounds as he sat down in a plush chair to read a book while he waited for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 am

Sakura finally awoke and looked around she remabered what happntd and felt scared as well amd and hoped her brother , mother and father was ok and sat up to see whre she was and saw man who destroyed her villiage and se could feel that none her powers worked and then hit on cage that hit her in .

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:29 am

Kuja was reading a play called 'I want to be your canary' which was his favorite play from the old world he was from, he then heard the sound of a certain someone hitting against the cage she was in as he simply chuckled as he turned his head to look at her and said "My dear that is pointless for you to do, you cannot get out and I am quite sure that if anyone is still alive after my Ultima EX spell that they are far too injured to do anything to help you. Now stop striking against the bars, I am not going to heal you again." Kuja looked at the girl and thought that if she wouldn't bend to his will with her memories he would get rid of them but only as a last resort because a girl with no memories is rather..........boring to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 am

Sakura felt very moody just let what he say pass and said " ok but can ever let me out here please i do not like it liek this makes seem pet that i am not and i need to pee" and wandered what his reaction to what she just said would be .

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 am

Kuja gave her a look of annoyance as a young woman does not say they need to....pee.....they say that need to go powder their nose or at least say that need to go to the restroom not just blatantly say what she said, so he looked at her and said "Unless you can ask in a more polite civil manner I will not let you out of that cage. When you act civil then I shall treat you like you are civil." Kuja was a man of high standards and had been in the presence of kings and queens for a long time, he was not going to let some village girl talk like a commoner even if she is one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 am

" you know stuck up idiot , does it matter how i say need the toilet im dog deamon i have harrdly any manners if you wanted them you should taken my mother instad " Sakura said and smirked at him

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 am

Kuja looked at Sakura not in the least bit affected by her words as he said "If I wanted a middle age woman then yes I would have but I am not into that sort of thing, also you have far more promise than her I can feel you could become quite powerful with a bit of work." Kuja snaps his fingers as the cage is filled with lightning shocking Sakura causing every nerve in her body to scream in pain as he looked at her with no amount of pity when he said "And if you are a dog demon.......then I will have to train you.......*increases the pain* by force if needed." Kuja then stopped the lightning as he waited for a response all the while giving off a aura of indifference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 am

Sakura was in much pain and felt hurt and really did not like this man at all and said " well it will take long time i never listen any master " and smirked at him and she had gone though alot but then she glared at him

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 am

Kuja looked at her then said "I have learned that memories are very important to you other beings........I wonder what would you do if I was to destroy all your memories........which is well within my power." Kuja looked at her with little mercy now as he would bend her to his will or she would comply it was her choice, as he looked at her his monkey tail which was the same color as his wrapped itself around him. The tail was a trait all genomes have but why was not known to them, thought it was useful at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:03 am

Sakuara felt ma she did not want all her meromies to go and said " ok what do you want me to then " and she looked at him with seroius look on her face and dog ears twitched abit

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 am

Kuja looked at her and said "Firstly you need to ask that question you asked earlier in a more civil manner, young women do not say they have to go......pee..." Kuja said the last word with disgust as he then said "Do that and I will let you out, I am a Angel of Death yes but a Gentleman also.......when it suits my needs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:10 am

Sakura sighed and then said " ok then may i got to the toilet pretty please " and she smiled and looked all cute and looked him and hoped it work she really did need to go pee

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 am

Kuja looked at her and sighed as he said "Good enough, but the proper way is to say. May I please be excused, I need to go to the restroom." Kuja snapped his finger as a choker appeared around Sakura's neck, it was black in color and was a bit stylish as Kuja said "That will keep your powers from being used, and do not try to take it off.....it will shock you till you stop even if it has to knock you out." Kuja used magic to open the cage as he said "The restroom is down the hall, third door on the right." He went back to reading as he then said "Oh and don't try to escape......the choker will shock you if you do that as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 am

Sakura nodded and then got out and walked off to teh toilets like where she told tehre were and she went to toliet and then after washed her hands splashed bit water in her face and missed everyone but had deal with she was strong and then waked back to where the man was and yawned and then said" excuse me sorry "

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 am

Kuja looked at Sakura as he then said "You are excused, I see you have washed up good." Kuja put his book up and then said "Feel free to explore the palace, you cannot leave and no one will find you so you might as well get suited to it. I am going to bed, your room is down the hall and is the first door on the left." Kuja walked down the hall way and went into the first room on the right, he closed the door and got ready to go to bed but not before he took a bath in his private hot spring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 am

Sakura smiled lightly and went up her room and saat on her bed and smelt her self she smelt dirty still and then went into her own hot spring and bathed in it and she loved it and started humming a song to her self as she washed her self

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:11 am

After the long hot bath Kuja got out and used magic to dry himself off before putting on some new clothes, he thought about sleeping but after dealing with all this stress he needed to release some of it in a creative way so he picked up one of the music sheets he wrote and enchanted it to play with the way it was suppose to be heard. The music was soft and helped lull him to sleep as the musical notes could be heard by Sakura as she bathed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagome
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Sakura heard the music and smiled as it sounded very nice and got out and got dried up and got dressed and layed now on her bed and fell to sleep and had dream of her family and did miss them

Back to top Go down
Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:19 am

Kuja woke up the next day as he stretched himself to get all the kinks out of his body, he then dressed up in his normal attire before walking toward the kitchen area to fix him some breakfast and some for his new little canary he fixed up a meal that was normal for him with was some muffins, a few slices of bacon cooked to not be very greasy, and some toast as well with a cup of tea. He made some extra for Sakura if she wanted to eat his cooking that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthless speck of a village   

Back to top Go down

Worthless speck of a village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next